***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN BATTLE FOR THE LITTLE BROWN JUG IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

And that's why we suck. Have a sack, facemask and now UM will go down and score a TD

45. All of a sudden might be our worst player on defense, I don’t know what the hell happened to him, but I’ll be glad when graduates and moves on.

Open the game with a really bad return decision. Drop...bad third down call. Defense can't make a play. Game over.

#45 Lindenburgh is not a good linebacker. No concept of fill and replace. It was his job to fill the gap and he just sat there like a rock in the middle not even moving.

45. All of a sudden might be our worst player on defense, I don’t know what the hell happened to him, but I’ll be glad when graduates and moves on.
Agree, that was all on Lindenberg. There was a huge hole there waiting for him to fill and he didn't fill it. Just stood in the gap that was already clogged by our DL. By the time he realized the running back was through the hole and he whiffed on the leg tackle

We are so out-athleted in these last few games. Strength and speed are so below the opponent.

I love PJ. That said, I think he hit his peak and we are now trending downward due to lack of gameplans that fot what we can recruit.

Next year will be PJs last probably.

#45 Lindenburgh is not a good linebacker. No concept of fill and replace. It was his job to fill the gap and he just sat there like a rock in the middle not even moving.
yeah, before he got hurt he was showing a lot of potential but he has not been good so far this year at all.

We are so out-athleted in these last few games. Strength and speed are so below the opponent.

I love PJ. That said, I think he hit his peak and we are now trending downward due to lack of gameplans that fot what we can recruit.

Next year will be PJs last probably.
I mean, I get where you're coming from, but...

That was a 7th grade football mistake by Lindenberg.

Well, hopefully if they're going to shit the bed they make a big enough mess by halftime so I feel fine about turning the game off and salvaging my Saturday. I want my winning team without execution problems back.

This Michigan quarterback is perfectly capable of keeping us
in the game. We just have to pull our head out of her ass. We lost third down on that drive plus the stupid ass penalty on 97.

Why is Perich returning those? He has no chance to get to the 25.

Top Bottom