***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MARYLAND IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

i don't understand at all what maryland is trying to do on defense but it's sure making it easy

I thought we'd have this for the rest of the half and we instead ran the ball like 90 yards in 2 minutes. No defense at all tonight.

As much as I want to see our WR, running is working. Keep doing it until it stops working.

Wow.

What a swing from the start.

Now let’s go 56-21.

4 more and Mo ties the single game rushing TD record.

The nice thing about all of these run plays is that its giving the offensive line a lot of in game reps together.

Mo is the first Gopher player with 4 TDs since 2003

i don't understand at all what maryland is trying to do on defense but it's sure making it easy

Our defense is a problem....but through one and a half games.....our offense is pretty damn good. Sell out on the run and Morgan will eat them alive.

On a side note.....my first half -10.5 bet on the Gophers isn't dead. lol.

so does maryland put 9 guys in the box the rest of the way? or are they good with us continuing to rush for 7 yards a carry? lol

Barring injury Mo Ibrahim should leave the U as the all time leading rusher by a pretty large margin. With the "free covid season", his underclassman productivity, and usage he could disappoint and still pass Thompson

That was a nice throw by TT for Maryland.

OK. Let them score so we get the ball again.

How do Big 12 fans watch this stuff every week? This is agonizing.

Top Bottom