***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MARYLAND IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Maybe this fall I will have some time to take up whittling after all.

We are young. We are growing. They played their hearts out.

Every person on this board was saying go for 2. Every person we were texting with was saying go for 2. Everyone in the world knows you HAVE to go for 2 with this defense. What do we do? Trot out the backup kicker coming off hernia surgery so he can miss the XP. It's just inexcusable. This was an absolute embarrassment...there's just no two ways about it.

We can’t pretend this team can play straight up. Terrible defense, terrible kickers. Adjust accordingly.

I was thinking go for two. Maryland was going to have the advantage and we could not stop them. Our kicking is fer-bleep....go for two.

Every person on this board was saying go for 2. Every person we were texting with was saying go for 2. Everyone in the world knows you HAVE to go for 2 with this defense. What do we do? Trot out the backup kicker coming off hernia surgery so he can miss the XP. It's just inexcusable. This was an absolute embarrassment...there's just no two ways about it.

I would have said go for 2 if we had a good kicker the way the defense was playing.
Knowing our kicking situation is a mess...
it makes it more obvious.

Bad decision by PJ.

Time for Rossi to go. I understand there's a lack of talent on defense but that was bad. A defense full of walk ons should be able to hold Maryland to 600 yards.

If Fleck keeps Rossi, every poor defensive performance for the rest of the year is on Fleck.

Top Bottom