***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MARYLAND IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Throw the damn ball! You have one of the best receivers in the country and given him one target. If he can’t get open against this defense he won’t be playing on Sundays.
Throwing before 3rd and long is illegal. I didn't know our new OC was Dan Reeves.

Look, I get the whole sideline adjustment thing, I do, but if they line up offside, then snap the darn ball.

This is difficult to watch. Gotta put the kid to bed so will be behind until halftime. May not need to watch the second half. Can clean the garage.

Wisconsin and Nebraska will force as many punts this week as we will.

Is this going to be like the 59-56 game I witnessed vs Purdue during my student years?

Nice run, Mo.

Scary part is our defense may take the field again. (well, probably not).

If we can get 2 stops we might win this.

Mo's going to go over 200 tonight on heavy volume. Gophers will possess the ball a lot because of all the big plays the DBs will let up

Defense just needs to make a couple stops and we win easy. LFG!

Well, at some point here their defense is just going to be tired because their offense scores too fast. Maybe their offense will cramp up from sitting for so long? THERE'S GOTTA BE A WAY.

I don't generally like biotching over the announcers given there's no logical way they can know what the locals know, but I've been disappointed with the lack of knowledge tonight by Ware and Benetti.

They don't know Seth Green comes in frequently at QB. They don't realize Morgan looks over to the sideline frequently. That stuff should be easy to figure out by doing a little more than surface-level research.

Top Bottom