***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MARYLAND IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I'm so sick of this. Illegal formation shouldn't happen in junior high. Pathetic.

Not good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

good completion by rhoda threw the wr open so smart like him more than mitch already

Do we have any misdirection plays? We see them once or twice a game then never more. We're not as strong up the middle as we need to be to consistently just line up and butt heads. Misdirection, zone read, counter.

Man fundamentals have gone out the window

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is nothing like a good football game. That first quarter was nothing like a good football game.

Well so much for that. I'd expect these kind of mistakes on offense during the first few days of practice in the fall, not in game 6.

I haven't seen this many dumb ******** mistakes in a long long time....

Do we have any misdirection plays? We see them once or twice a game then never more. We're not as strong up the middle as we need to be to consistently just line up and butt heads. Misdirection, zone read, counter.

That's why Claeys hired Jay Johnson, but he never does them. Rob Reeves called more of those in the bowl game
than i've seen called all year...

There is nothing like a good football game. That first quarter was nothing like a good football game.

You make me laugh multiple times daily. Always have good humor, keep it up! :clap:

Top Bottom