***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA JUST FIND A WAY TO WIN THIS GAME THREAD!!!***

He wasn’t signaling for a fair catch. No way you can convince me. And I am a gopher fan.
i totally agree. And the gophers offense OC SUCKS. Fired tomorrow. HOWEVER, how i was thinking how fricking many gopher games have i watched where the gophers lost on calls like that.

So who challenged it. Who caught it? Was it Fleck?

Who requested the challenge?

Was it due to being a touchdown that it was checked?

He wasn’t signaling for a fair catch. No way you can convince me. And I am a gopher fan.
he might not have been TRYING to signal fair catch, but by the rules he was. DeJean is a great, great player, but he is also sly and a bit of a deceiver/cheater. He got caught this time, even if it was merely a technical call.

Why was he waving his left hand and arm like that if not to signal a fair catch and save time? The question I have is what was said at half time for a different Gopher team to come out? AK looked different the second half until Fleck shut him down.

^
This. There was absolutely NO reason for him to be waving his left arm around like that. Just stupid. Take the win proudly. It was a foul.

On the radio, they said it wasn't an illegal fair catch signal, but an invalid catch signal. The former is a penalty, but the latter is just a dead ball. I don't know the details of the rule.

he might not have been TRYING to signal fair catch, but by the rules he was. DeJean is a great, great player, but he is also sly and a bit of a deceiver/cheater. He got caught this time, even if it was merely a technical call.
He is great, and the kid that we have committed but could be tough to keep from Esko is just like him.

Worst played game by a pair of big 10 qbs I have ever seen.
I prefer to agree with you and not try to think of something uglier. I watched some of Illinois/Nebraska a week or two ago....very ugly. I'd say this was worse.
Then you watch the PAC 12 QB's...it's like a different higher level entirely.

Top Bottom