***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA JUST FIND A WAY TO WIN THIS GAME THREAD!!!***

Got 3 more plays in between commercials.

But on a good note, Redding didn't fumble the punt non-return.

Is our sideline unable to do math for where returner should stand?

Just catch the ducking punt!!! We gave away 15 yards!!!!

Once again special teams killing the offense as the kick is not fair caught and allowed to roll 12-15 yards on the ground. If that’s the game plan then never have a guy back and try to block every kick. It will be very interesting to see if the special teams coordinator is fired at year end. It’s been bad for a long time and shows no signs of improvement. Sean Tyler was a good kick returner for Western Michigan and he can’t get a look at the gophers as the kick return team is just such a juggernaut.

We’ve let 2 kickoffs hit the ground and now inexcusably on a punt. WTF??

Glad Redding decided to just let the ball drop and roll for 20 yards instead of trying to fair catch it and getting the ball at the 40
how he plays in that position is beyond me. what kind of blackmail does he have? maybe pee pee tapes?

How in the world has Rob Wegner kept his job for 6 years our special teams year in and year out are the bottom 3rd in the country

Once again special teams killing the offense as the kick is not fair caught and allowed to roll 12-15 yards on the ground. If that’s the game plan then never have a guy back and try to block every kick. It will be very interesting to see if the special teams coordinator is fired at year end. It’s been bad for a long time and shows no signs of improvement. Sean Tyler was a good kick returner for Western Michigan and he can’t get a look at the gophers as the kick return team is just such a juggernaut.
Sean Tyler mucked up the opening second half kickoff. Just saying.

50 fucking yard punt into the wind

I thought his waving off the punt was excessive but then remembered how many times he has to remind himself to not make a bonehead play.
Yeah, I changed the wording to "fumble".

Experience should help AK but he will always be on of the slowest human being to QB the Gophers.

Nice throw though!

Top Bottom