***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA JUST FIND A WAY TO WIN THIS GAME THREAD!!!***

That was the worst defensive series I have ever seen in college football. Absolutely, brutally, inexcusably bad.
it actually was pretty good without all the stupid penalties

Dumb play by Nubin but that never should have been called. That type of stuff happens all the time on those types of plays and to call that on 4th and 1 at the goal line in a game like this is absolutely insane. You're not supposed to do anything with the ball after the whistle, so every time you see an offensive player inch it up after the whistle, that should be called too.

Penalties. An Iowa TD drive constructed almost entirely of penalties on our D. Is this the way we find to beat ourselves today? It is something different every Iowa game.

PJ talks about being a developmental program. Does that need to apply to the OC position? Smh

Complete lack of leadership on the field and sidelines. The issues go way beyond the poor recruiting and play calling.

Dumb play by Nubin but that never should have been called. That type of stuff happens all the time on those types of plays and to call that on 4th and 1 at the goal line in a game like this is absolutely insane. You're not supposed to do anything with the ball after the whistle, so every time you see an offensive player inch it up after the whistle, that should be called too.
Precisely

Who gets the ball after half?

Watch PJ go into shell mode with no timeouts.

Fuck it, leave his bald ass in Iowa City. Give me my 5-10 years of B1G basement dweller until we become relevant again.

Damn should have been out ball after they failed on third down before the stupid unnecessary face mask. Then a weak PI and that stupid penalty on Nubin. Unbelievable. Come on fleck what the hell

My god, Gophers suck!

Can’t capitalize a turn over and gave them the TD with stupid penalties.

Deserves another L

I didn't think a PJ football team would implode this fast. We've crashed through the floor I thought this team had.

That hit might force someone else to be the kickoff returner for the gophers I the second half m.

Thought I never would say this but looking forward to hoops season after these last two games…

Top Bottom