***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA JUST FIND A WAY TO WIN THIS GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Bye week behind us, hopefully healthy, lowest o/u in years, Fleck’s kryptonite awaits. We’ve found painful ways to lose in past years. That changes Saturday.

Floyd comes home. I don’t know how, I don’t really care how. EARN YOUR SALARY COACHES!!! EARN YOUR NIL MONEY PLAYERS!!! JUST FIND A WAY!!!!!!!!!

GET ‘ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I so admire your faith in this team but I just can't visualize these Gophers doing the things required to beat Iowa. More talented teams than this edition have failed to do so. Would LOVE to be wrong!

I so admire your faith in this team but I just can't visualize these Gophers doing the things required to beat Iowa. More talented teams than this edition have failed to do so. Would LOVE to be wrong!
Despite holding big statistical advantages in key offensive categories, we found ways to lose in the last few years against Iowa. This year let’s find the way to win. It feels so much better.

Beautiful day I think this is one to skip watching two of the worst offenses maybe in the history of the Big Ten; passing attacks for sure. I hope I’m surprised on the upside and it’s a fun game for everyone to watch. Go Gophers.

Stan the Man! I like his prediction that the Gophers will find a way at Kinnick this year.

Top Bottom