***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA JUST FIND A WAY TO WIN THIS GAME THREAD!!!***

You use it to make sure that Kesich kicks a 43 yard FG with the wind rather into the wind, as Q was about to end. Good time out.

Ok....that actually makes sense. Still doesn't explain the timeout prior to 3rd down.

Why wouldn't you throw on 3rd and 6, especially if you want to kick towards that end if you get to 4th down? Is the pass offense really that bad where there's a better chance to run for 6 yards than throw for it?
Pretty sure he doesnt trust the offense not to take a sack there.

Because we're elite

Is it really though? The team is not fun to watch and has just been declining since 19.
This is a rough year but if our floor is winning big ten seasons than he has done a good job. Believe me his in game decision making is mind numbing as his stubbornness. But a 2 year big ten record of 11-7 I will take.

This is a rough year but if our floor is winning big ten seasons than he has done a good job. Believe me his in game decision making is mind numbing as his stubbornness. But a 2 year big ten record of 11-7 I will take.
Last year was rough too. I don't really care for his big ten record given how bad the west has been

You just don’t find offenses as good as Minnesota in this day and age. It’s a rarity.

Could just run a sneak for the 1 yard, instead get a penalty. Coaching and offense are Fs

Top Bottom