***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA FLOYD OF ROSEDALE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Tanner Morgan is going to cost Minnesota yet another game. It shows PJ's lack of ability to make adjustments both pre-game and mid-game. Thankfully they decided to do that extension mid-season...

Morgan needs benched now the momentum is changing and we need a spark

What happened to our passing game? Omg I know I know we don't have 2 NFL wide outs. But wtfffff is going on?

If Morgan was a freshman, he’d be benched. Since he’s a senior, he should definitely be benched. His play has been awful.

Tanner Morgan is going to cost Minnesota yet another game. It shows PJ's lack of ability to make adjustments both pre-game and mid-game. Thankfully they decided to do that extension mid-season...

Cost us the Wisconsin game last year too.

Straight dropback. No excuse for getting burned

The brand of offensive football Minnesota plays these days is so gross it’s disgusting. IA will force Minnesota to open it up, a place they’re not used to. See if they can step up and win a game against a decent team.

2 throws in a row!

who was our last RB that could break one off for a touchdown? Maroney?

The non targeting, and the call on Walley. Not that play in particular, just what led up to that.
The penalty itself would have been the same with a targeting. But DB 31 would have been ejected.

Just like every year. Iowa pulls out all the stops to get a win. We are afraid to make mistakes, and lose..

Give Iowa credit for taking the deep shot which is something Minnesota refuses to do.

The guy who is in charge of the on field down graphic must be drunk. Been wrong on the down twice today.

You can’t have a rule saying no forcible contact to the head or neck area and then let the quarterback get hit right on the face mask with a defenders helmet. Either have the rule and enforce it or don’t. It’s no different than the taunting penalty in the nfl there is too much subjective interpretation to the rule so it’s not consistent and they both make huge impacts in the game.
Agreed with your notion of inconsistency in enforcement. However, There was no upward thrust, Just forward. if I read it right, then no targeting on that play.

Top Bottom