***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT INDIANA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

An indefensible decision to start the same five in the second half. And it’s getting to the point where you could have a conversation that this team is better without Garcia. Maybe he’s the one that should come off the bench while Payne starts. Maybe he would contribute more in that scenario.

Agree. I have been thinking this for the last several games and thought maybe it was injury related. But this team is better with JOJ at the 4 and Payne at the 5.

An indefensible decision to start the same five in the second half. And it’s getting to the point where you could have a conversation that this team is better without Garcia. Maybe he’s the one that should come off the bench while Payne starts. Maybe he would contribute more in that scenario.

Garcia's worst shooting games have come in the last two. And tonight he's been a non-factor. Have to wonder what's going on with him.

And Garcia needs to figure the pass out to Payne in the HiLo. Either that or make the pass from the wing. Payne should touch it in the block every trip.

Garcia's worst shooting games have come in the last two. And tonight he's been a non-factor. Have to wonder what's going on with him.

And it’s not like he’s just trying and playing poorly. He’s a useless nonfactor on the floor. And that’s just not OK for a guy who’s supposed to be your star. Need a change.

You’re spot on. CBJ will never do it. The best ball we played was when he was injured.

You’re spot on. CBJ will never do it. The best ball we played was when he was injured.
The competition may have been bad, but the entire season was turned around during that stretch where those other guys learned how to play with without him

And Ben made adjustments for the second half didn’t he - not ready to play again - watching with a critical eye the offensive possessions continue to be clueless - the conference is weak - I would to NO stock in these conference wins - this is still a very poor team and the program is still in a deep hole -

I'm wondering if he's not 100%. He looks a bit slow.
Except for glimpses here and there I felt like he’s look like that both years he’s been here. Completely underwhelming for a five star player. And before anybody goes berserk on me, I recognize he has a great potential and could still be really great. But he ain’t it right now.

Down 19 and refs are giving Indiana beneficial calls.

Has Mitchell even had a shot that was in the same area code as the rim?

Except for glimpses here and there I felt like he’s look like that both years he’s been here. Completely underwhelming for a five star player. And before anybody goes berserk on me, I recognize he has a great potential and could still be really great. But he ain’t it right now.

Garcia has been our best player for much of the past two years. He's looked off the past few games.

And Ben made adjustments for the second half didn’t he - not ready to play again - watching with a critical eye the offensive possessions continue to be clueless - the conference is weak - I would to NO stock in these conference wins - this is still a very poor team and the program is still in a deep hole -

Do you think you're helping? We're all miserable about this game and your constant bitching and growling make it worse.

I agree that he's easily one of the best players on the team. I also know that he's had some ankle injuries and well as the ability to pick up fouls early. Why he doesn't start? I guess I don't know. But we're pretty deep in the front court. I assume the coaching staff has a good reason for it. Just don't understand why this comes up in every game thread.

I came off a little too strong with my responses. There's just a lot of trolls around.....and I misread your posts. That's my bad.
Thank you for the measured reply. It comes up often because it's hard to understand. I'm sure Ben has his reasons, I just wish they were more obvious from a fan perspective. Payne seems to have earned it with his play.

Top Bottom