***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT INDIANA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Because I asked a question? I'm open to your opinion on why it's best he doesn't start. We are here to talk basketball right, but only on terms satisfactory to you? Noted.

I agree that he's easily one of the best players on the team. I also know that he's had some ankle injuries and well as the ability to pick up fouls early. Why he doesn't start? I guess I don't know. But we're pretty deep in the front court. I assume the coaching staff has a good reason for it. Just don't understand why this comes up in every game thread.

I came off a little too strong with my responses. There's just a lot of trolls around.....and I misread your posts. That's my bad.

Zone, Payne.JoJ, Hawk, Carrington, Garcia. But won’t see either start of 2nd half.

What are you talking about? Clearly you know better than Ben Johnson and staff.....coach. You should tell them how they are wrong and you know basketball better than they do.....coach.
Oh STFU and take a play off for once. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with what he said or how he responded to you.

We’ll. At least the second half started good for the Gophers.

Payne cannot be the help guy for Garcia. He needs to keep his guy frm running free to the hole for a dunk. That help needs to come from elsewhere.

Mitchell is barely drawing iron. Garcia besides not scoring is turning the ball over and playing I don’t want to foul defense.

An indefensible decision to start the same five in the second half. And it’s getting to the point where you could have a conversation that this team is better without Garcia. Maybe he’s the one that should come off the bench while Payne starts. Maybe he would contribute more in that scenario.

Hopefully they keep it to under a double up score

This one’s ending in the L column. Just off tonight. Another instance of it being damn tough to win on the road. Have to regroup and rebound. Can’t let Indiana beat you twice

This game was lost when we didn't cut into the lead with Reneau and Galloway on the bench the last 8 minutes of the 1st half. Could have applied some game pressure, now they are in to much of a rhythm and playing with confidence I've only seen against KU.

No doubt it's been a pitiful performance thus far. Got behind and now appear to be panicking. This is a game you need a DG to just take over and calm everyone down. Hopefully just a poor night and not a sign of things to come.

Top Bottom