***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT INDIANA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Battle seems off. Would like to see Willis take the lead down the stretch into half and be more aggressive

won’t beat Indiana on the road if Indiana shoots this well. One of those days.

Never been a big fan of just letting guys shoot warm up jumpers, no matter what there 3% is

Need to either double harder and force turnovers or not double

The soft double is killing us because he is finding the open man

Has Loewe ever made one when he goes to the rim contested?

Need to either double harder and force turnovers or not double

The soft double is killing us because he is finding the open man
This D is like the Tubby D is like the Pitino D, which lost a lot of games on the 3 point line. I’d just defend the 3 line and take chances inside.

This D is like the Tubby D is like the Pitino D. I’d just defend the 3 line and take chances inside.
It takes a lot of patience to just pound the post the whole game.
Bigger worry is probably depth if curry gets in foul trouble. I expect us to double less in the second half initially

This D is like the Tubby D is like the Pitino D, which lost a lot of games on the 3 point line. I’d just defend the 3 line and take chances inside.
Surprised they even came out with this philosophy

We were with them at the 3 minute mark. We're too focused on TJD and going under every single screen is hurting. We do look way smaller, but if we can come out with some adjustments we can get back in there

Surprised they even came out with this philosophy
johnson was probably right to think Phinisey (sp) couldn’t or wouldnt shoot. But today, he can and is.

Way too much Loewe and Curry on offense. Daniels needs more minutes.
Curry is not a post up player. No skill playing with his back to the basket. Might as well play him at strong forward which is more natural to him and let Daniels and Thompson have the middle. The more game experience Thompson can get the better.

Damned if you do, and damned if you don't.

Me? I would stay with the game plan thinking that Phinsee will cool down.
You gotta leave it for a little bit. You can’t do the same thing every time unless you want to give a big ten basketball player wide open 3s every possession. You could leave it and come back to it

Top Bottom