***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT INDIANA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Well last game sucked. Gotta hope it was a one time happening.

Sunday is a big opportunity. We are playing a Hoosier team that is undefeated at home and coming off a big win over Ohio State. Hoosiers will likely taste blood in the water and Assembly Hall will be rocking. This will be the most hostile environment our squad has faced this year, and for many on this team, this will be the most hostile environment they've played in their careers to date.

Gotta hit threes, gotta limit second chance Hoosier points.

GET 'ER DONE JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feel like we actually match up with Indiana decently well. Excited to see how we look today

Battle is so smooth. Love the confidence he shoots with. Gonna be interesting to see him and Race go head to head, very different players

I like seeing Willis aggressive early, he's been so quiet in the first half at times this year

Can someone remind me who Jackson Purcell is? Walk on from Eastview?

Can someone remind me who Jackson Purcell is? Walk on from Eastview?
Yeah. I feel like he would’ve been a scholarship D2 guy but had an injury that cost him a lot of his senior year and never got the d1 offers he wanted…so he took the walk on offer

Overall good start, some stuff to clean up, but better than last game. Gonna be interesting if we stick to the "dare you to shoot" strategy, or if IU can shoot us out of it

Just gotta hang around and hope for our guards to win the game late.

Some nasty outside shooting. Loewe in particular is lousy from beyond the arc.

Not shooting well at all, but hanging around. A couple go down and we're right in it, I think most of them have been pretty decent looks too

Entertaining game thus far other than going ice cold on outside shooting.

Top Bottom