***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT INDIANA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Defense might give up a TD or two. IU has athletes, just a fact.

Will entire come down to if the offense can pull its head out of its ass.

What's with putting Kramer in when the team is rolling with the regular line-up? A designed run? Then, when PJ should go for a field goal, he doesn't - thus giving an emotional boost to Indiana. A long drive wasted.
Your first 4th and short should be scripted ahead of time and a hurry up play..

This has all the makings of another Bowling Green game. They just look off. I can't explain it, just off. Maybe just out coached.

I know it's awful to go into doom and gloom mode with so much football left to play.

But ... ***IF*** we're going to lose this game. I want the score to be 0-30, 40, whatever.

I want as much pressure as humanly possible on Fleck to make some G-D kind of change on offense.

hahahahaha

You're an Xfinity or Spectrum salesman.

Like anyone actually watches channels 86-250. :sneaky:

Does YoutubeTV even offer Bally Sports Network?

I've considered dropping cable....but until everything I want is offered somewhere....I'll pay the premium. It's fine if you are okay with an inferior product.

I might owe gg and his 6-6 prediction an apology

This has all the makings of another Bowling Green game. They just look off. I can't explain it, just off. Maybe just out coached.
Agreed going to lose to an 2-8 big ten team with a freshmen QB

Will a humiliating loss to Indiana be enough to change anything for the Wisconsin game?

Ugh, miss tackle by Walley.

Kid is gonna be a player, he's a true fresh. But still ...

This team is just so unenjoyable. Can’t wait for season to end.

I know its early but I’m getting a bad feeling about this game.

Are we really going to play Indiana like they can throw the ball well? This is insanely poor preparation so far. Stack the f'n box.

This team is lost.

Top Bottom