***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Does Mo get Heisman recognition even if he's on a bad team?

Mo is second in MN history with 2-200yds in a row.

Take Mo out. Give somebody else some game experience. We’ll need it one of these days.

Fleck is doing it just to bug you guys. Hilarious.

They were clearly trying to let him have a career high.

Absolutely absurd to be giving more carries to Mo at this point in the game.

Terrible job by the coaching staff right there.
Yes, I forget that you know more than Fleck.

Seeing as how fleck took him out on the drive once Illinois really ran out of time....

To me it says that there is zero trust in the defense

Strong bounce-back game today Gophers! Purdue almost lost to those guys last week. On to a big toss up game with Iowa.

Seeing as how fleck took him out on the drive once Illinois really ran out of time....

To me it says that there is zero trust in the defense
Defense got moderately better and you see the result. Every game is in play if it continues with this moderate level of improvement.

We're up 27 points with under 7 min left and we're still feeding Mo handoff after handoff. With Iowa coming up on a short week. And after coming off a 41 carry game last weekend. And your #2 RB is in a walking boot on the sidelines. It makes no sense.

We're up 27 points with under 7 min left and we're still feeding Mo handoff after handoff. With Iowa coming up on a short week. And after coming off a 41 carry game last weekend. And your #2 RB is in a walking boot on the sidelines. It makes no sense.
Lighten up Frances. He had 30 carries. He'll be fine. Wiley showed he can run hard and get yards. Hopefully the boot on Potts was just being overly cautious.

30.7 win pct in 3+ years
He’s also had a far deeper hole to climb out of as far as talent is concerned than many others in the Big. But he can certainly stay there for many more years.

Top Bottom