***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Looking at Spann-Ford on the sidelines, I can't help but thin PJ is slow-playing him to keep him here through a Senior. He looks the part of an NFL tight end.
He hasn't looked the part of a Big Ten player on the field though. One of the more disappointing recruits thus far in his career.

We're getting to the QB! Love the defense today. Though it probably speaks more to just how bad/depleted Illini is.

St Juste looks much more involved in this game.

I am loving the new BIG. Maryland, Indiana, Purdue up. Michigan, MI State, Penn State down.

I know we are playing a terrible team but it's nice to see the D make some plays.

y'know, in this goofy, questionable covid season maybe the Gophs need a "warmup game" against a bad team to get going!

We can hope, right?

Donald Willis sighting on 3rd down there. I've seen a lot of Cheney as well. Has Gordon been in?

I mean, we needed three pretty questionable games to get going last season.

y'know, in this goofy, questionable covid season maybe the Gophs need a "warmup game" against a bad team to get going!

We can hope, right?

The bad team being Michigan, right?

Not Maryland.

Have to factor in the opponent but this is the first time all year this has looked like the team we saw last year. The offense is finally friggin throwing the ball as opposed to banging into a brick wall over and over again and it is paying off in the running game. Pour it on....

Defense getting it done as well.

Potts carted off :(

Obviously known to all here, but Bateman is just unreal. That catch was incredible. The 40+ yard catch and run he had earlier where he was bouncing off tacklers and keeping his feet was vintage. He's so good. Anyone who thinks his stock is dropping due to the team's lack of success is a dink.
This is why it was smart for him to come back and play, IMHO. NFl draft isn't until next spring. Playing now keeps him sharp and further demonstrates his abilities to the scouts.

Daniel Jackson looks like a good WR.

Top Bottom