***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I added fox sports app to roku, you can sign into it with your YouTubetv account. Can't pause, fast forward or reverse, but it works.

it's not working on YouTube TV. Every other channel works.

man, it's funny how a couple of losses in a row really clears out the game thread. Only four pages in after the end of the 1st!

Kieft in street clothes on the sideline...bummer. Love his game

Are Ibrahim and Potts "Smash and Bash 2.0"?

That was one of the strangest throws I've ever seen.

man, it's funny how a couple of losses in a row really clears out the game thread. Only four pages in after the end of the 1st!
Was thinking the same thing myself. That and a great weather day. Maybe some folks finishing up Fall yard work?

Didn’t he actually get both feet in on that throw?

Was thinking the same thing myself. That and a great weather day. Maybe some folks finishing up Fall yard work?
My yard work is on hold until after the game.
Priorities!

Obviously known to all here, but Bateman is just unreal. That catch was incredible. The 40+ yard catch and run he had earlier where he was bouncing off tacklers and keeping his feet was vintage. He's so good. Anyone who thinks his stock is dropping due to the team's lack of success is a dink.

It's also 75 and sunny outside....in November.

Strange is right. Add to that Indiana beats Mich for the first time since 1987 and Maryland ahead of Penn St 14-0. These are strange times for sure
Maryland is a fast and talented team.

Mid-afternoon BTN TV product is so much worse than primetime ABC or ESPN production. Awesome throw from Morgan there and we don’t even get a full replay that shows the throw, even after the commercial.

Is that a chocolate chip cookie Bateman was eating on the sideline?

This Illinois QB is brutal. What "string" is he?

Looking at Spann-Ford on the sidelines, I can't help but thin PJ is slow-playing him to keep him here through a Senior. He looks the part of an NFL tight end.

Top Bottom