***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS BOUNCE-BACK IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I am not done, but need to acknowledge 2019 was the aberration not the norm. We are a 6-8 win regular season team. Is what it is. Those that fret he leaves, their are plenty of coaches that can win 6-8 here consistently.
2019 will most likely be the peak of PJ's tenure whether it lasts two more years or ten.

The year we beat Penn St, Iowa, and Wisconsin in the same year ………..

we lose to Purdue and Illinois, who are the top two teams in the West and their rivalry game will determine the West champion.

Un — F’ing — believable.
When did we beat those team in the same year?

I am not done, but need to acknowledge 2019 was the aberration not the norm. We are a 6-8 win regular season team. Is what it is. Those that fret he leaves, finding another one that can do that is not easy but not impossible.
Thats a really good point. 2019 was an outlier. Totally agree with this.

I guess it’s legit to wonder if ‘19 was the zenith with Kill and Claeys’ guys as the stars. Last year was decent but we have pretty much sucked since ‘20. We do have FAMILY, though.

2019 will most likely be the peak of PJ's tenure whether it lasts two more years or ten.
The best season in 50’years will likely be the peak of a coaches tenure? Who’d have think it

Honest question, what is going on with this team? Under coached? They had an extra week to prepare.

I guess it’s legit to wonder if ‘19 was the zenith with Kill and Claeys’ guys as the stars. Last year was decent but we have pretty much sucked since ‘20. We do have FAMILY, though.
Shut up with kill and claeys

It’s over. They aren’t coming back.

Time to get over it. It’s been half a decade

Outplayed two games in a row by teams that were behind us. With a veteran team too. Not a good look for Fleck.
The program might have reached its ceiling under Fleck. He isn’t going anywhere so might as well accept that the program will be good but just not great.

Last edited:

Penn State will be worse, and that leaves possible losses to either Iowa, Nebraska or Wisconsin. 8-4 may be the best we can do and 7-5 is possible.

I checked out for the season after last week. But I see this $hit show on the tv the background without the sound on. Looks like a waste of another Saturday afternoon.

Illinois makes all the tough plays. Their run sets up pass. Neither had been in the cards got us today. Illinois has talent as is well coached.🤷🏼‍♂️

Last edited:

DeVito has all day to pass and Tanner is harried - the prescription for last year's losses to Bowling Green and Illinois, and the loss this year to Purdue. By the way, where's Mo?

Top Bottom