***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS BOUNCE-BACK IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

That was a good ball from AK. I like this. We likely weren’t gonna win at this point and let’s see what we have here.

Either way at 4-2 likely not winning the west.

I liked the look of that ball to MBS.

These receivers just aren’t good which is too bad.

Hit the wideout in a bad spot
same guy who cant catch the ball.

i didn’t see a decent replay on the Off PI…what exactly did he do besides run over a DB who seemed to fall down?

Welp. On to basketball season. At least we got one solid fun month of fooseball.

RTB.😢SKI-U-Mah..😢😢.. Go Gophies😢

IL is a better team. Period. They passed us fast. It sucks, but Bert is a big pet why.

That was a good ball from AK. I like this. We likely weren’t gonna win at this point and let’s see what we have here.

Either way at 4-2 likely not winning the west.

I liked the look of that ball to MBS.

These receivers just aren’t good which is too bad.
Good ball? What the hell are you watching

Swap QBs and the Gophers are well ahead. Morgan can't come through in these tight games.

same guy who cant catch the ball.

i didn’t see a decent replay on the Off PI…what exactly did he do besides run over a DB who seemed to fall down?
DB stood in his way while he ran his route. Ran into him while running his route. Usually that's on the defense.

If we get the ball back without them scoring can the offense pick up the tempo? No shame in picking up the pace when down two scores.

2nd and 12 and it's like taking candy from a baby

Sorry for Morgan, and this is not ideal for Athan to be brought in but if we want to win and get better, this is where he has to show it.

Top Bottom