***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS BOUNCE-BACK IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Was gonna say that PSU and Minnesota both winning games they have no business leading. But then saw Michigan took the lead again.

Hypothetically if we win, do we get ranked going into penn state?

If the ball is the program, are there consequences for continually failing to secure the ball? This isn't a recent phenomenon. He struggled last year to hang on to passes as well.

I wonder if this is why Boyd got fed up and left. Preach about the ball all day every day but when push comes to shove, they are going to trot the same crew out there and hope it somehow magically changes?

I would sit him a series or two and see if someone else can step up.
a little harsh, maybe, but yeah, this appears to be a blunt reality.

I would say "Get ready for the conservative offense" but we've been in that since the interception. Good thing we have Mo this week. We haven't really been able to stop their offense consistently, so yeah, this is gonna be rough.

I think we know why they were returning them, Redding must have been breaking some loose in practice.

Ill has been winning STeams all day, have to say the ST coach saw something and created that seam!

don't return it, don't return it........great return

don't shoot it, don't shoot it..........great shot

It's why I love sports. I was pissed when he started running it, too. LMAO
The way that worked out, I'd start complaining the the Gopher's D never comes up big to hold conference foes scoreless in the 2nd half, if I were you.😃

Time to find out if this team is really built to play with the lead :)

Illinois offense has had it pretty easy today.

Top Bottom