***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT COLORADO IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

fwiw; that TCU team was like 8-5 when all was said and done. That was not a #2 caliber team.
I looked at it more like both teams beat each other up and neither were the same for the rest of the season.

I didn’t see any post that said he should be pulled, but I’m done with listening to excuses for his inconsistent play. He’s got quality around him. It’s time for him to perform.
Can't always expect NFL type performance from college qbs.

WTF is going on with Trickett....holy crap....missed field goal and XP

Alright, switch to the other transfer kicker. What the hell is wrong with Trickett??? Did he smoke weed out there all morning?!?!? WTF!!

The missed XP will definitely not come back to haunt us.

OU 7-3 over Nebbie at the start of the 2nd half. Nebbie to recreive.

Wenger!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need to have a discussion.

Must be the thin air messing with the kicking? Who knows.

I love that Irving gets a few carries and a few people already want him to be the starter.....meanwhile Potts just keeps on kicking a$$ just like last week.

Don't get me wrong, thrilled to see Irving out there looking good but Potts deserves way more love than he gets. Those two could potentially form a really strong 1-2 punch.

I didn’t see any post that said he should be pulled, but I’m done with listening to excuses for his inconsistent play. He’s got quality around him. It’s time for him to perform.
Does the coaching staff not trust any of the other QBs? Might as well just try for a series and see like a pull to me

IDK... Sounds like a pull to me

Top Bottom