***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT COLORADO IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

For any Gophers at the game today, grab some sunglasses before you head to the tailgate. From experience last week, the CU coeds will be out en masse wearing what amounts to a bandanna as a top without undergarments beneath. You do not want your wife to catch you taking a side glance.

Though the terms are often used interchangeably, buffalo and bison are distinct animals. Old World “true” buffalo (Cape buffalo and water buffalo) are native to Africa and Asia. Bison are found in North America and Europe. Both bison and buffalo are in the bovidae family, but the two are not closely related.
Accurate. My parents just got back from Yellowstone and the tour guides were pretty focused on making sure the group knew that those massive beasts in the park were bison, not buffaloes. And no, you should not try to pet one.

For any Gophers at the game today, grab some sunglasses before you head to the tailgate. From experience last week, the CU coeds will be out en masse wearing what amounts to a bandanna as a top without undergarments beneath. You do not want your wife to catch you taking a side glance.

giphy.gif

Speaking of Bison/Buffalo, is Ralphie supposed to run today? She didn't run last week at Mile High because that was apparently going to be confusing to her. Huge letdown to have missed one of those cool CFB traditions.

Or maybe don’t be creepy and objectify women? IDK?

Yeah, you should always play a guy that’s hurt—regardless!
There is a difference between being hurt and injured...Plenty of guys play thru pain, it's whether you can do more damage or not while playing.

No sacks yet.

Fleck said OSU was too tough to send pressure. And said Miami's QB threw the ball too fast.

Those are cheating, anyway.

So hopefully CU plays fair and lets us get a couple sacks!!

This is just how they dress now. Wokeness has cancelled the idea of "slut" entirely, and embraces people dressing in any way that makes them feel good.

Accurate. My parents just got back from Yellowstone and the tour guides were pretty focused on making sure the group knew that those massive beasts in the park were bison, not buffaloes. And no, you should not try to pet one.
In Thailand one of the worst insults is to call someone a "Buffalo". The buffalo they are referencing are the water buffalo, not Bison as stated here already. They are used for farming and led around their whole lives by a string through their noses. Considered very stupid. So, there is a difference over there also in that reference.

Just some out of nowhere info.

In Thailand one of the worst insults is to call someone a "Buffalo". The buffalo they are referencing are the water buffalo, not Bison as stated here already. They are used for farming and led around their whole lives by a string through their noses. Considered very stupid. So, there is a difference over there also in that reference.

Just some out of nowhere info.

I was once a fan of Colorado football.
  • They were a fun team to be in Bill Walsh's College Football on Sega Genesis because you could run the option with Charles Johnson and Eric Bienemy.
  • They beat Michigan on a Hail Mary.
  • They call that animal a buffalo and not a stupid bison.
So they're cool with me, except this Saturday.
Point number 1 for the win

It’s 2021. This game is seriously not going to be televised in Minnesota? WTF
Cable companies usually have "sports packages" for about $10/month. You get everything. I don't know about satellite. Where I live, I get Cox Cable, a good outfit.

1st beer cracked. Not standing yet but doing my stretches as we speak. Corso picked State Penn and I'm ready to see Sandler take on IU where everyone is still tailgating.

They just said it was 105 degrees on the field. Ishta.

Speaking of Bison/Buffalo, is Ralphie supposed to run today? She didn't run last week at Mile High because that was apparently going to be confusing to her. Huge letdown to have missed one of those cool CFB traditions.
10:55am

Nebraska just kicked off into the end zone. The closest they will be to the end zone all day. Well, except for their defense.

I want to see something encouraging out of the defense today. How about we hold them under 20?

Top Bottom