***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT COLORADO IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Holy shit! A flag on a successfu play not going against us? Can't believe it. C'mon "Trinket"

Brock may not have much shiftiness back returning punts, but he does a nice job of catching them and gets north south right away.
To me, a punt returner has to give you 1 of 2 things - a chance at breaking it for 70, or a guaranteed 6-8 yard return each time. If Brock is gonna be consistent fielding and picking up a few yards, works for me.

Smooth sailing so far. No injuries. Defense hasn't allowed a yard. Offense with only 1 small hiccup in the redzone.

I didn’t see any post that said he should be pulled, but I’m done with listening to excuses for his inconsistent play. He’s got quality around him. It’s time for him to perform.
Exactly, okay to be critical of his play, he’s started for what 4 years now? No more excuses

Let’s hope we see the Good Gophers in the 2nd half too this has been a great first half lousy 2nd half team so far in 2021

Impressive considering he missed on his first two.
Haha I mean - If he hit every pass, then he wouldn't be playing in college. Same reason you put Trickett back out there until he starts hitting. Point is to teach the game, not have it perfect every Saturday.

Top Bottom