***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Agreed, especially when up so big at the half.

8-29 in the second half and overtime. They just couldn't buy one. To make matters worse, with Lynch out of the game they didn't respect us on the inside and overplayed the perimeter players - we just could not make the plays. There were a ton of chances for guys to win that game. A free throw here a shot there, nothing went. The two plays I hoped for something better on Mason and Coffey went one on one and got nothing- perhaps hoping for the foul call like MSU got on Ellis. They have to steal one on the road to make up for this. They look like a much, much better team than last year but we may still be a year away from something big here. That was tough to take.

You've gotta be joking, right? We just lost to a bottom 5 team in the big ten (ourselves included).

Bottom 5 team? I'll be very surprised if they don't contend for the B1G title, should have beaten them without Bridges though.

It's a bad loss because of they want to make the tourney you need to take wins wherever you can get them. This was 60/40 game without Bridges. You need to win those.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

A senior dominated team probably wins the game. You guys got all excited with the 12 wins.
I saw way to many lapses. I see NIT. Next year they will make the Dance

A senior dominated team probably wins the game. You guys got all excited with the 12 wins.
I saw way to many lapses. I see NIT. Next year they will make the Dance

Didn't you admit to not watching any of the games except the one we lost? Does a 1 point overtime loss affect your outlook on the season that greatly?

Kinda reminds me of people calling for Claeys to be fired after losing to Penn State in a very similar fashion.

People!! MSU lost to 4 ranked teams, Kentucky, Arizona, Duke, and Baylor. there only bad loss is Northeastern.

this is not a bad loss at all for the Gophers.....Heartbreaking..YES!

Top Bottom