***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

For being the first Big Ten game this feels awfully big.

Joe Schmidt just said they lost?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well, that was predictable. I hope we keep stroking Mason's ego in every thread on this board, regardless of him blowing the game by himself at the end

Trash last play. Trash coach.

Lil' Ricky lost that game. A good coach doesn't lose this one.

F. I would've traded that bowl win in a second for this one.

Gophers by far the more talented team, especially with their injury and disqualifications. But Izzo's team will always have more poise, composure and grit than a Pitino team. That's just the way it is.

Pitino can recruit. He now needs to prove he can coach. Embarrassing start to B1G play. I'm back to hoping we can just make the NIT.

Izzo is the master...we seemed to have no plan to start the second half. 0-5 to start with forced up circus shots? Izzo..coaches them up. That's the difference. We'll be ok, we need to learn how to win these.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Out coached. There is no other reason we lose this game

Nate Mason wanted to be the hero, plain and simple. Didn't and wouldn't look at passing the ball. Tough when you commit the game-losing foul too.

Really glad I didn't drive 4 hours and pay for a hotel room to go to this one like I had considered.

I've seen that exact same game about a dozen times since 1998.

+effing 1. You beat me to the same thought. I'm so damn sick of losing that same game and getting the classic patronizing Izzo post-game pat on the head. Eff it, that's a horrible, horrible loss.

One coach got taken to the woodshed by a far superior coach in this one...guess which one sits on the maroon and gold bench.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Really tough loss. Remember, we're still pretty young. Can't expect to win when you give away a 15point lead. I don't know if anyone remembers me saying this but remember during and after the FSU game I kept saying that we needed to make our FT's. Well, we missed 16 and lost by 1..you do the math...

Young kids still need to learn how to win in the B1G. Hope this is a wake-up for the real season.

Top Bottom