***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN AT MINNESOTA SEASON OPENING IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Clearly Mich has better talent and experience on D and prob overall.

This version of Gophers are not ready for prime time.

At this point I'm convinced you could take anyone other than the goalies from the women's soccer team, give them a couple practices to adjust to kicking to a football, and they'd be better than this.

We're going to give up at least 40 pts because of our kickers. What a disaster

At this point I'm convinced you could take anyone other than the goalies from the women's soccer team, give them a couple practices to adjust to kicking to a football, and they'd be better than this.

Especially kick offs. Field goals are another animal with a defense, but kick offs? Come on.

Well we've given Mich three easy touchdowns so far.

I thought 6 wins this year was doable....4 seems like a stretch with all these guys out.

Along with a D that has a a lot of new faces making plenty of mistakes it’s about as bad as a start the Gophers could have.

Yep. This kicking mess is likely to cost us the game. And if the Big 10 requires a 21 day quarantine, that could be three games we're without them. That could ruin the season.

This is expected... The talent difference matters so much when you have so many absences. They have all 4 and 5 stars, and so even if their starters are out, they still out talent us. We're in trouble when our starters are out.

Wow! Allowed 21 points in quarter 1 🤣 WTF?!

Many upsets the last couple weeks, screwed up plays, players making mistakes etc. We're doing the same unfortunately.

What a horrendous 1st quarter. Let's hope they turn it around from here on out.

Top Bottom