***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN AT MINNESOTA SEASON OPENING IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

So do they release an official players unavailable list then? How long before the start of the game?

What a horrendous 1st quarter. Let's hope they turn it around from here on out.
I don't see how they can. Since the kicking game is what it is. It can't get any better until our players come back.

CAB was the one that committed the penalty on what would have been a TD. He should have been lined up on the LOS. Stupid mistake.

This team lost an awful lot of talent from last year: Antoine, Carter, Kamal, TJ; and Faalele isn’t playing and our OC went to Penn State. That’s an awful lot to overcome, and it’s showing.

I don't see how they can. Since the kicking game is what it is. It can't get any better until our players come back.
We can, just have to stop with the mental mistakes and giving up the big plays.

Back to the sky kick offs and stop the bleeding. Glad I didn't know all the missing players ahead of time so it saved me days of worrying instead of a few hours.

Defense will be alright. Need to stop the big plays and we need to interview everyone in the stands to find a punter.

This is expected... The talent difference matters so much when you have so many absences. They have all 4 and 5 stars, and so even if their starters are out, they still out talent us. We're in trouble when our starters are out.
We need to be past this kind of talk.

Comon Bateman. Know where the first down is!

We need to be past this kind of talk.

I agree. The Gophers are fine. The offense is moving the ball. But this kicking situation is a real problem. You can't just give them field position.

GET THE FIRST DOWN! Bateman is making me mad with these sideways moves.

Not sure what they're doing but I'm loving these play calls that leave guys wide open on slants.

Announcers slobbering all over Michigan’s knob

Top Bottom