***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN AT MINNESOTA SEASON OPENING IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Oliver had a major injury in spring ball and is out for the season (in all likelihood). Rush was moved to DE.

Starting linebackers I believe were Aune, Lindenberg and Sori-Martin. Those are the three best on the team? Something is wrong.

The most concerning thing on offense tonight was that Morgan never completed a single pass to a WR other than Bateman, save for that one heave to CAB.

Teams are going to cover Bateman to a ridiculous level until Morgan proves he can complete passes to receivers who won't likely play on Sundays.

Point is our defense last year also looked devoid of any talent to some people at one point.
Two years ago was Robb Smith and Illinois...Last year's defense had experience and NFL talent on it and was trusted to figure things out

We’re Gordon or Willis playing LB in the game today? Saw Aune early. Saw Rush and Lindenberg. Sori-Marin, of course. Didn’t really keep track.

Two years ago was Robb Smith and Illinois...Last year's defense had experience and NFL talent on it and was trusted to figure things out
Yeah so we don’t really know if this defense has nfl talent and can figure things out at this point.

Are there bowl games this year? Do we still need 6 wins, even with the smaller schedule?

If nothing else, I would be happy beating Iowa and Wisconsin this year.
After our defense’s performance tonight, and Mertz’s of yesterday, I would be both ecstatic and quite surprised if we beat WI.

After our defense’s performance tonight, and Mertz’s of yesterday, I would be both ecstatic and quite surprised if we beat WI.
Won't happen. wi will be off to the conference championship again and will probably clinch at least a share of the division after making it to 6-0 after our game.

This is the way of the world.

Won't happen. wi will be off to the conference championship again and will probably clinch at least a share of the division after making it to 6-0 after our game.

This is the way of the world.
Sad but true.

Top Bottom