***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN AT MINNESOTA LITTLE BROWN JUG IN-GAME THREAD - SATURDAY NIGHT PRIME TIME UNDER THE LIGHTS!!!***

Alright, look for Michigan to pick on our pass defense. We'll see if we've made any improvements.

This may be the earliest I have turned off a Gopher game in awhile if this keeps up. I have zero faith in our offense being able to score at all - so the 7 point deficit may be game over already.

AK is clearly still a work in progress. On the interception he did throw when the receiver broke (when he’s hesitated for much of the season), but he didn’t see the back in zone.

Year seven of the boat and in PJs pregame discussion I think he mentioned inexperienced team I lost track around six or seven times. What a Todd.

Jacob Clark playing really well while battling injuries suppose he’d be willing to come back.

LETS GO, good stop!!!!

luckily the Minnesota drops are contagious.

I guess we can call that a big win!

Just a tough go when your leader on offense may not be able to play at this level and your leader on defense can’t answer the bell. Number 13 Collins has played really well.

AK is clearly still a work in progress. On the interception he did throw when the receiver broke (when he’s hesitated for much of the season), but he didn’t see the back in zone.
He did throw on the break, but the ball would have been way over the receivers head.

Sadly, no team can make Big mistakes against a team that is supposed to beat you badly and win. As I well know. The Badgers have made 2! Don't worry because the Gophers will make corrections.

These people saying they need to open it up... get a QB first.

Let's start with completing a 4 yard pass on 3rd and 3.

If the Gophers don’t answer back here I’m gonna switch to the Notre Dame game

The running game is working/ Michigan must be worried about AK beating them.

Hit them hard with that.

And silence to the "Air Raid only way to win" folks.

Top Bottom