***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN AT MINNESOTA LITTLE BROWN JUG IN-GAME THREAD - SATURDAY NIGHT PRIME TIME UNDER THE LIGHTS!!!***

Little Brown Jug game. Will Michigan even bring it to the game? LOL Zero chance the Gophers win this one. Moral victory if we can somehow keep in under 10. I'm guessing Michigan somewhere in the 40's. Gophers somewhere in the teens. Would soooo love to be completely wrong and have the Gophers shock the college football world.

Just sold all 6 of my tickets on StubHub! May be Michigan fans!

If this game were to sell out, I wouldn’t be surprised that half of the stadium will be Michigan fans.
I’m thinking, “No way does 25k Michigan fans show up.”

Little Brown Jug game. Will Michigan even bring it to the game? LOL Zero chance the Gophers win this one. Moral victory if we can somehow keep in under 10. I'm guessing Michigan somewhere in the 40's. Gophers somewhere in the teens. Would soooo love to be completely wrong and have the Gophers shock the college football world.
I pretty much agree. Before we played any games this year, I was thinking Michigan in the 30’s and Gopher’s in the 20’s with a chance to win. Since both sides of the ball are underperforming so far, we’re losing unless the football gods are giving us a miracle win.

Just sold all 6 of my tickets on StubHub! May be Michigan fans!

If this game were to sell out, I wouldn’t be surprised that half of the stadium will be Michigan fans.
Cool story bro!

If we want to shock the world. If we want to change the narrative. If we want to get a shot at the last Big Ten West. If we want to make f'n memories, then Saturday night, on prime time TV, under the lights with the Little Brown Jug at stake, then this is our opportunity!!!

I don't want to hear about Michigan's great defense or their khaki wearing coach. I don't want to hear that we are nearly 3 TD underdogs. I don't want to hear that Fleck is too conservative on offense or Rossi's D has leaks. All I know is that there are major upsets every year in college football and damnit, Saturday night is our chance.
GET 'ER DONE FLEC
K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TALON
I can't predict any score for this game. The Gophers are underdogs. Michigan happens to be a great team this year.
I will never bet against the Gophers or Ga. Southern & since I don't bet, I never take or give points. I figure if a team signs on the dotted to play another university or has to play a team in its conference, no matter their ranking you play to win! You hope that your coaches have found the weaknesses in the other team's Offense and Defense and the players use that information to beat them. The players for the Gophers and Eagles. The players must never give in or give up no matter the odds
against you or the score at that time.

THE GOPHERS EDGE OUT Michigan!

So Says I, TALON!

Why can't we be the one to topple them?

Somehow I'm supposed to stay somehwhat sober until this thing starts? It's an eternity away for crying out loud!!!!
Well, that depends. Mine as well swill some tonight because if the Gophers bring home the Little Brown Jug because you won't be able to go to the Gophers Feid House tomorrow and have a chug. Your team and coaches will have drunk it all the way home from the game.

Well, that depends. Mine as well swill some tonight because if the Gophers bring home the Little Brown Jug because you won't be able to go to the Gophers Feid House tomorrow and have a chug. Your team and coaches will have drunk it all the way home from the game.
They would definitely deserve it.

Let's Go Gophers! It's nearing Game time. Time for another upset of# 2 in the country. What do we have to lose!

We'll need a report from folks at the game if Lindenberg is dressed and warming up or not.

Doesn't mean he will play, but at least there's some hope if he warms up.

We'll need a report from folks at the game if Lindenberg is dressed and warming up or not.

Doesn't mean he will play, but at least there's some hope if he warms up.
Sounds like he's out--they're going to run for 300 plus on us.

Let's hope Athan Kaliakmanis has a great game. He may not be that far along to get fancy. Would be nice. What's to lose...

Who needs to step up is BSF! He needs to stop dropping and tipping passes!

Top Bottom