***OFFICIAL MIAMI OF OHIO AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Boys played tough against OSU. We showed we belong. We must tighten up on D, and ensure next man up on O is dialed in.

A blowout win would be nice. My goal is Annexstad gets the ball with 10 to go in the 4th.

GET ‘ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maroon helmets with gold M is all we get for a uniform tease

ESPN U i believe....Howden playing?...I cant stomach another game with Swenson at safety
I retyped what I was going to say as I really do hate to say negative things about these guys. He showed a TON of effort against the Bucks :cool:.

He won't see what he saw in that game probably ever again, unless we roll through the West and we see them again!? If we do, I'm hopeful Howden isn't injury prone.

Really, a rematch could happen looking at the West.. and yes, I realize we're 1 week in.

I really want to see a strong pass rush (I wasn't happy with Rossi basically sitting back and not pressuring someone so green, needs to happen in certain situations and we can't be afraid) and a very strong passing game! Yes, I realize the coaching staff is probably more in search of our Mo replacement, but I think their key this year is now ensuring a VERY VERY strong passing game is available.

I really see them on offense solely focused on the running game. I hope that won't be the case. This is where our OC can make a statement that he's capable!!

Last edited:

Boys played tough against OSU. We showed we belong. We must tighten up on D, and ensure next man up on O is dialed in.

A blowout win would be nice. My goal is Annexstad gets the ball with 10 to go in the 4th.

GET ‘ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fleck never puts his backup QB in with that much time left, even up 30.

Look at last week this way, our defense was miserable in the 2nd half, however it gave up 38 points to OSU, and with competent officials and replay officials there’s a good chance we would have scored 38 vs OSU.

Let’s hope for a big jump in improvement from week 1 to 2 and a dominating win today.

With announcing team of John Schriffen and Rene Ingoglia. Gophers get no respect.

Even Alabama will draw the intern crew for their game on the SEC Network today against Mercer, which you can get tickets for starting at $6.

We're playing a guarantee game against a MAC opponent. Last game we had a national studio show, national prime time TV, and full 4K camera brigade on hand. We reap what we schedule.

With announcing team of John Schriffen and Rene Ingoglia. Gophers get no respect.
Reminds me of the little known movie "The Burbs" with Tom Hanks.

One scene they meet the neighbors. Name is Klopek. Response is "Is that Slavic?"

For some reason that is my automatic thought.

Listed starters via PA:

Howden
9 offensive linemen named

WR:Jackson, CAB, Wright, MBS, et al

RB Potts

Thanks for showing Ibrahim getting injured again, ESPN.

Top Bottom