***OFFICIAL MARYLAND AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Smith playing like Oturo of last year. Just can't stay away from unnecessary fouls, particularly on the offensive end

If I were Maryland.. I would have put Smith in too. He has to be smarter than that

Here's a rarity: our bench is outscoring theirs 12-4.

Demir on the glass?! team coming up Yahtzee in the first half.

Amazing what having your shots drop does to provide energy to the team.

Maryland can't make anything other than free throws. But this is still very impressive.

Keep playing like this and its not impossible to win the last 3. Should at least win 2 of them and give some hope into BIG tourney.

Maryland can't make anything other than free throws. But this is still very impressive.

Keep playing like this and its not impossible to win the last 3. Should at least win 2 of them and give some hope into BIG tourney.
win out, get off weakling Wednesday. this team has outstanding metrics. you never know

Big Ten refereeing just seems to suck this year. Not impressed either direction here.

win out, get off weakling Wednesday. this team has outstanding metrics. you never know

Well if they win out they would need only 1 win in BIG tourney to get in imo.

But just winning this one and 2/3 to end gives us a shot to win a couple and make it interesting too.

Yeah. I would not be happy with the refs if I were a Maryland fan tonight.
I think they have sucked both ways. We are just shooting lights out. So many little ticky tack calls that don’t make any sense in both directions.

Great half. Fear of running out of gas hanging overhead.

They're playing a fair amount of guys tonight though and Oturu and Carr aren't having to do it all. Hopefully, Ihnen didn't get iced by sitting out so long. Also, Maryland isn't very deep either.

Very nice half. Play to win in the second half and not to lose and we are home free.

Top Bottom