Official March Madness Thread

Keep battling Pack, the longer you stay in it, the more likely They Don’t

This game has been really confusing to watch. Both teams sloppy and look horrible running the shot clock down yet here we are. Purdue knows nc state can’t score so they’re fine winning in the 60s and nc state has waited way too long to try ramp up the pace as they don’t have the legs

Purdue locks down for the win. Big Ten in the big one.
Maybe the Boilers can do what Indiana, Illinois, Ohio State, Michigan State, Michigan (twice), and Wisconsin haven’t done since the Big Ten last won the championship game in 2000.

@gopher
Just having fun with ya. It's just a good guess anyway. It looks like you were right about UConn beating Alabama.

👍

Let me know if you’re up for a friendly $10-25 bet to a charity of the winners choice.
No line posted yet, but I’ll give you +11.5, sight unseen, is it’s more then we’ll go with thst, if it less then it’s +11.5. This bet is only offered to you, as I have limiter resources, due to prior monthly charitable commitments.

If this doesn’t work or does, please feel free to give me as much good natured 💩 as you can manufacture - I can tell you’re a good dude 😃.

@gopher

👍

Let me know if you’re up for a friendly $10-25 bet to a charity of the winners choice.
No line posted yet, but I’ll give you +11.5, sight unseen, is it’s more then we’ll go with thst, if it less then it’s +11.5. This bet is only offered to you, as I have limiter resources, due to prior monthly charitable commitments.

If this doesn’t work or does, please feel free to give me as much good natured 💩 as you can manufacture - I can tell you’re a good dude 😃.

I'll pass on the friendly bet, but feel free to torch me if I'm wrong. I'm just here for the fun.

I don't know about the UConn-Purdue game. I see UConn is favored by 6.5. Purdue could get crushed. Focus on Edey and crush them. Yet UConn lost some games this year.

I'll pass on the friendly bet, but feel free to torch me if I'm wrong. I'm just here for the fun.

I don't know about the UConn-Purdue game. I see UConn is favored by 6.5. Purdue could get crushed. Focus on Edey and crush them. Yet UConn lost some games this year.

I’m interested in seeing how Edey does against a formidable, similar sized big, like Clingan, as that should minimize the greatest advantage they have against most teams.

Last edited:

Top Bottom