Official March Madness Thread

Not having Daja start in at the beginning of both halves set the whole tone. Got burned in the first half by not doing it and repeated the same mistake.

Maybe the would have only lost by 15 then 😃?

Maybe the would have only lost by 15 then 😃?
Maybe, but they came back once in the 1st half. Probably shouldn't have repeated the same mistake in the 2nd half, that was like a lighted match in a room full of gasoline

Maybe, but they came back once in the 1st half. Probably shouldn't have repeated the same mistake in the 2nd half, that was like a lighted match in a room full of gasoline

My point was, in the end they weren’t going to beat them regardless, but they should have made some type of adjustment.

Last edited:

I despise watching Edey. He’s like a taller version of Ethan Happ who can’t play more than 3 feet from the basket. If Duke wins today it may force me to make a Sophie’s Choice between two teams I can’t stand.

4 drunks from Dinty Town could have a better job of seeding than the NCAA selection committee.

Little brother hanging around.
Horn having the game I expected out of Shannon.

Last edited:

Refs completely screw NC State after a terrible call.

Refs completely screw NC State after a terrible call.
Well they had more than a few makeup calls for the last 10 minutes of the game that I watched. Pretty terrible reffing in what I saw. That coming from a guy who roots against Duke in most situations.

Well they had more than a few makeup calls for the last 10 minutes of the game that I watched. Pretty terrible reffing in what I saw. That coming from a guy who roots against Duke in most situations.

Yeah....think they realized how terrible that call was....especially since they compounded it with a technical.....and gave a couple makeups to NC State.

Top Bottom