Official March Madness Thread

Colorado State working on their best Virginia impression.

Gotta think they’ll be a nice upset tonight as well

Oakland might be able to pull it off; Townsend is a legit and Gohlke has made 7 threes in the first half.

Lavin is the announcer and will drive me slowly 🤪

Oakland might be able to pull it off; Townsend is a legit and Gohlke has made 7 threes in the first half.

Townsend is a really tough player. He's almost big enough to be a tight end. He's played 4 years at Oakland but would have his optional year and plenty of offers if he hit the portal.

Townsend is a really tough player. He's almost big enough to be a tight end. He's played 4 years at Oakland but would have his optional year and plenty of offers if he hit the portal.

I watched him score 38 when they won their conference championship - I was only going to watch a bit, but couldn’t stop watching him.

Last edited:

I just looked up his stats...he has shot 335 field goals this year. 327 of those are 3 pointers :oops:

Be interesting to see if the Cats keep their poise down the stretch

The good thing about picking a program like Kentucky to go to the Final Four is I’m happy either way if they win or lose.

I was just thinking the same. If they lose....my bracket is basically busted. At the same time....I'd love to see them get knocked out by Oakland.

Me: Oakland is d1 school
Also me: if Oakland wins I'm going to lose my mind

At what point dues calipari start feeling the heat? He continuously feels in top recruiting classes but is an awful coach.

Oakland, bitches! They've been recognizable to me this year because ex-Spartan, Rocket Watts (hard to forget that name), plays there.

Reed Sheppard is the most overrated overhyped puke I have watched. He’s and undersized shooting guard that shrunk in the spotlight.

Oh, Kentucky.... you are not playing as smooth as your bourbon, though I'm sure you are driving up sales.

Top Bottom