Official March Madness Thread

Awesome the Dukes live to fight another day!

Cool that LeBron sent them new 👟 for the tournament - I think we got our Cinderella

Last edited:

Am I the only one who sees a few more media timeouts than the regular season. I expect them to be longer but it seems more frequent. Many are being called before the under eight or under four custom.

No need for a bench in the post season with all these breaks.

Illinois up 1 at halftime. Is yet another Underwood Illinois team going to flame out in the tournament? One regular season title and two B1G Tournament titles, but Underwood hasn’t made a Sweet Sixteen yet.

Illinois up 1 at halftime. Is yet another Underwood Illinois team going to flame out in the tournament? One regular season title and two B1G Tournament titles, but Underwood hasn’t made a Sweet Sixteen yet.

I don’t know if the can stop the 🕺 🐻

Just think if Payne could develop some of his moves

Never knew Cooper had that kind of range. hit a long shot as the 1st half ended.

Am I the only one who sees a few more media timeouts than the regular season. I expect them to be longer but it seems more frequent. Many are being called before the under eight or under four custom.

No need for a bench in the post season with all these breaks.

That $10.8 billion March Madness TV deal isn't paying for itself.

Pulling away now.

Why did Dainja play so little most of the season?
Based on what I saw in the B1G Tournament, it’s about match ups. If they need his size in the middle and he doesn’t have to guard the perimeter, he plays. If there isn’t someone he can guard, he doesn’t.

Good thing my bracket group isn't round + seed scoring. I've had a rough start.

Oh....and thanks, Cooper. I thought you were cool.

Steve Alford and Nevada trying to pull a collapse that would make a Minnesota team proud.

~20 points in like 8 minutes?
Surprised the stat geeks haven’t told us it was the biggest comeback in tournament history yet. It has to be close.

Alford should have put on a jersey to sneak in a couple shots.

Surprised the stat geeks haven’t told us it was the biggest comeback in tournament history yet. It has to be close.

Alford should have put on a jersey to sneak in a couple shots.

There's no way it was the biggest comeback in tournament history. But with about 8 minutes left.....Nevada was up 17. So in terms of collapses......it's definitely up there.

Top Bottom