Official March Madness Thread

Why do conference champs play in a "play-in" game? They won their conference championship, they are in and I don't care if you’re Grambling or Montana State. Play in games are for those on the true bubble. Just something that bothers me.

Why do conference champs play in a "play-in" game? They won their conference championship, they are in and I don't care if you’re Grambling or Montana State. Play in games are for those on the true bubble. Just something that bothers me.
You, me, and a lot of college basketball fans.

Usually take both days off....but some geniuses decided to schedule a bunch of meetings today. 🙃
giphy.gif

Tre Holloman not having a great first half but Sparty up 7 on Mississippi State.

One of my pet peeves with the tournament is that all the courts look exactly the same save for the colors behind the basket.

I like seeing what the courts actually look like. It distinguishes the venues and isn't so damn generic.

Wow. Dukes and BYU.

That’s the way to go for the loose 🏀

We ran a drill like that in 10th grade and I beat the heck out of those hoops only players.

Bonus - we got Avery Johnson referencing the infamous AL-MN game (where AL finished with 3 players) at the Barclays Canter which I witnessed in person

Top Bottom