***OFFICIAL LOUISIANA-LAFAYETTE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
The road to the postseason starts tonight, finally! We have lots of new faces, lots of new options and new optimism. I am pumped to put last season behind us. The goal tonight is to be 1-0. Hopefully we see some dominance on the boards and some signs of good outside shooting.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Want to see some good shooting and rebounding tonight. And excited to see if Curry can have a repeat performance against better competition.

Want to see some good shooting and rebounding tonight. And excited to see if Curry can have a repeat performance against better competition.

Heck yes!!! Go Gophers!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couple questions for the season to ponder:

Where will our scoring come from? Can we average over 75 points per game?
Over under on FT %? FT Attempts per game?
Who will be this seasons biggest disappointment?
Who will be our breakout player?
Who will be our MVP for the season?
NCAA, NIT, CBI or SOL?

My opinions...I think we have 5 players who average over 10 points per game. Mason, McBrayer, Lynch, Springs and Murphy (also my projected starting line up most nights). And I think Coffey is top scoring FR this season and breakout player. Yes, we average over 75 per game for the season...offense isn't going to be our problem this year...defense will decide our fate.
Biggest disappointment is going to be our team defense this year.
FT % - 66%, with 24 attempts per game.
Mason is MVP and we finish with 18 wins and get NIT invite.

Got my Big Ten Plus subsciption and my TV mounted in the basement. Ready for a MUCH better season than the last.

GO GOPHERS!

Color me still skeptical.

Things I'm looking for this season:
Does the team show improvement during the course of the season? Should make fewer mistakes as season goes on.
Rebounding, rebounding, rebounding. Can't just be Murphy.
Better ball movement - higher % of assists to made baskets.
Do coaches show ability to make in-game corrections, and can the team put those corrections into action?

Bottom line - I just want to see a team that looks like it has a clue - and is able to execute a game plan.

will Big to Go have problems broadcasting the game? Color me still skeptical...

I realize this label's me a cheap a$$, but anyone know of any free streams? I'm OK with $10, but it's a hassle making an account only to cancel in a month and I don't think the quality will be that great.

The video quality is good, but the camera work is too shaky.

7-2 1st TV time out. Lynch has a quick 5. Overpowering the big man for ULL

Springs just banked in a 3 lol. He has 7 I believe. Gophers 22-9 2nd TV timeout.

I realize this label's me a cheap a$$, but anyone know of any free streams? I'm OK with $10, but it's a hassle making an account only to cancel in a month and I don't think the quality will be that great.

Quality is pretty decent and they now give you the ability to select to not renew when you purchase...so way easier than last year.

Under 8, Gophers up 28-15. Lynch has 2 or 3 fouls. Konate getting some PT

Buzzer beater 3 from Mason before the half. He scored 7 or 8 points in the last 2-3 minutes of the half.

48-26 Gophs

I wanna say 7-13 from 3 and over 60% from the field. Murphy, Lynch, Coffey all have 2 fouls, Konate has 3. No Sharp, Gaston or Gilbert yet. Curry played a bit of center with the other bigs out.

Buzzer beater 3 from Mason before the half. He scored 7 or 8 points in the last 2-3 minutes of the half.

48-26 Gophs

I turned it on with 2 minutes to go and counted 8 points and 2 steals. Very impressive.

Top Bottom