***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Let's get Carr hot ! Liked Tim Miles as a coach n like him as an announcer.

Solid first half. Fantastic D the last 8-9 minutes. Lets blow these bastards out!

Gopher's defense really picked it up. Only gave up 9 points in the last 10:33, gonna win a lot of games playing D like that. A nice stretch of 6 minutes in there without giving up a point. Hopefully shots start to fall a bit in the second half!

Good first half.

oturu has the whines today! Man just keep playing

Gopher's defense really picked it up. Only gave up 9 points in the last 10:33, gonna win a lot of games playing D like that. A nice stretch of 6 minutes in there without giving up a point. Hopefully shots start to fall a bit in the second half!
That was with 2 of their starters (including the likely B1G POY) in foul trouble and mostly on the bench for the last several minutes. Hopefully they get back in foul trouble early in the second half.

With Garza not on floor Iowa can’t score - our defense is good. On offense Carr has to break down defense and throw out for some threes second half

Shouldn't it have been our ball? There was a late jump ball that went to Iowa in the 1st half

I'm starting to think this Garza guy might be pretty good.

Get Demir out of there. He's a mess.

Demir has been a trainwreck, why again is he playing?

Ya I went back and watched the replay. Garza hip checked him. Wasn’t set.

I don't normally post during games but I had to log in to comment on Oturu getting hip checked out of bounds with no call. Can't get Garza his third.

Top Bottom