***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Henley with 7 points and 3-4 field goals, plus 5 defensive rebounds, with 4 minutes left in the first half.

All those forwards and schemes need guard/wings for it to work.

Henley has good quickness and shooting potential. Now learning to operate against tough, tall Big Ten players and schemes.
But he’s not ready according to “the experts”

I wish I could understand what it is we are trying to accomplish on the way we run our offense.

SMH Ball control is too loose. I'm surprised we aren't already in double digit turnovers. Second half is going to be horrible.

Henley has a knack of picking up the ball in bad position. But yes....nobody seems to care to help him out. It's bizarre. And the press break....horrible.

This Iowa pressure is a sobering reminder why Ben desperately needs a PG redo from the portal.
I honestly don't know why teams don't press more often. And not just against the gophers. 90 percent of teams just look panicked when they do get pressed and no one ever seems to figure out what to do.

Cooper just not really giving us anything today.

Effort is all you can really ask for and we’re getting it from the young guys.

Cooper and Battle….eh.

I think it’s easier to slump and lack energy as an upper classmen. We’ve seen it before on losing teams

Henley has a knack of picking up the ball in bad position. But yes....nobody seems to care to help him out. It's bizarre. And the press break....horrible.
I think on court it difficult to recognize as it is usually while his body posture is non-challant.

Ok.... OK....

I opted not to attend today.....your welcome

Cooper just not really giving us anything today.

Effort is all you can really ask for and we’re getting it from the young guys.

Cooper and Battle….eh.
Huh? Is that just based off the last 30 seconds?

Because he does have 4 boards, 3 Assists, 2 Blocks, and 3 pts.

Nothing is better then watching Fran freak out on the sideline. I hope we get to see it more in the 2nd half.

I see him at girls club volleyball.
Awe... man. My kid just aged out of club volleyball, so I'm not going to be able to verify this. On the bright side, she is doing developmental (8 to 11 yo) coaching. So maybe she crosses paths with him.

Huh? Is that just based off the last 30 seconds?

Because he does have 4 boards, 3 Assists, 2 Blocks, and 3 pts.
Cooper always has a nice stat line. I would argue that doesn’t necessarily mean you’re playing hard all of the time.

Shout out Deangelo Russell.

Top Bottom