***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Is Garcia out for the year at this point?

No Garcia doesn’t help. Hard to keep pace with iowa offensively even with him
At this point I say the odds makers (if we are putting money lines of Garcia next year) are handicapping next year as follows:

Garcia playing pro in European league -125
Garcia playing for the gophers +125
Garcia transferring to another regional school (Wisconsin or Iowa borders) +325

I really think he senses that it is worthless to play anymore this year and wants to avoid further injury to hurt his pro changes in European league (he may already have a deal in place as there is no draft in European leagues)

At this point I say the odds makers (if we are putting money lines of Garcia next year) are handicapping next year as follows:

I really think he senses that it is worthless to play anymore this year and wants to avoid further injury to hurt his pro changes in European league (he may already have a deal in place as there is no draft in European leagues)
Your blanket gets wetter every day.

Your blanket gets wetter every day.
What does he have to play for, they are going to dead last in the big10, he is 3 years removed from his HS graduating class, if he wants a pro career this is as good a shot as he will have. His story is pretty good if you think about it; his numbers were good, they were playing better (and he was getting his strength back after losing 20+ lbs prior to the start of the season with sickness)…and he gets hurt and the team collapses) - this shows his value.

We've been told that we should be thrilled Garcia is hurt because it forces him to return next year..

Will Iowa cover the -12 at the first TV timeout?

Lol. We'll be lucky this is less than the 35 point losses.

Payne with two fouls. Who cares. Leave him in til he fouls out.

I hope Mark Coyle is that this game to witness this.

Nice start by the Gophers! Looks like the game is over already!

Henley starting out this game doing Henley like stuff.

Ben needs to get animated and act like he doesn’t expect to lose by 30.

It’s almost like we’re surprised by Iowa’s style of play. Like this isn’t exactly what they do every game.

I know we like to slow it down on offense but if they’re going to give us 4 on 3 situations we have to be a little aggressive.

Cameron Christie is here watching this. Awesome!

Lol. Thompson has position and still gets beat for the rebound.

Top Bottom