***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Man this just makes me think more about how much more revamping needs to be done than originally thought.

I don’t wanna be on the same trajectory as Nebraska under Hoiberg. That’s what it feels like.

9 offensive rebounds given up in 12 minutes. It's a miracle we're down 5.

Man this just makes me think more about how much more revamping needs to be done than originally thought.

I don’t wanna be on the same trajectory as Nebraska under Hoiberg. That’s what it feels like.
Ben Johnson decided to go with a complete rebuild. We will see how long the Administration gives him to see if this works out or not.

Henley with 7 points and 3-4 field goals, plus 5 defensive rebounds, with 4 minutes left in the first half.

All those forwards and schemes need guard/wings for it to work.

Henley has good quickness and shooting potential. Now learning to operate against tough, tall Big Ten players and schemes.

Slightly encouraged by the fact I am starting to prefer when Henley and JOJ have the ball in their hands as opposed to Battle.

Refs see contact under the basketball and call it for Iowa. When it’s on the other side of the court that seems to go away… At least it’s close.
Frustrating part is we are far better at going straight up.

Iowa arms are busy slapping. Watch, a Gopher goes by and they slap down.

Top Bottom