***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA FLOYD OF ROSEDALE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Not a good offensive series.

Our O-Line can't push Iowa around like they could Illinois.

PS: Iowa also got the better Australian punter I see. Can 2020 never end?!?!? This is a bad dream.

I expected terrible D. But Morgan isn’t going through any progressions and locking in. Hopefully they make an adjustment as the safety’s are cheating big time.

Don’t like or LB play, by DL are often being driven back with ease. Line of scrimmage just collapsing backwards. What can you do?

This message board is more entertaining than the game.
I supposed for you. I'm not use to being around posters who clearly don't have a brain. I'm guessing you learned this sort of behavior from your parents.

Ladies and Gentlemen. Minnesota Gopher Football is BACK....to normal. Next year there are NO excuses. If we play like we have this year, I'm off the PJ bandwagon.
Next year could be worse...same defense and no bateman...maybe missing more o line of the seniors don't come back

I expected terrible D. But Morgan isn’t going through any progressions and locking in. Hopefully they make an adjustment as the safety’s are cheating big time.
I've gone from wondering if he would be available when the Vikings pick in the 2nd round in 2021 to wondering if he'll be worth a 5th rounder in 2022.

Do not punt!
Right! Should’ve fucking go for it with 4-2! Our defense suck so bad it’s only matter of time they’ll score. If we didn’t convert 4-2, they’ll score either way. At least if we go for it, we have a chance to keep our O on the field

So your applauding fleck for getting a 15 yard penalty and costing his team points in a one score game coming off a turnover.
Do you know where he eats his steaks? Standing up for players to a question able rule and horrible application is paramount. If rather he be correct than win.

Personally, I happen to like P.J.as a coach. But I'm just going to say it; he and his staff have done a miserable job of putting this team together.

Biggest series of night coming up. Can defense stop them. Could be ballgame if we don't get a stop

It's 3rd and 2 against a 5-man box, and NOW we choose to not run it??
I know. I have no idea how that's not a check to inside zone. Iowa is dominating the LOS, but against 5 guys you can't get 2 yards? Man, this team has regressed so far you can't even see them on the number line.

I supposed for you. I'm not use to being around posters who clearly don't have a brain. I'm guessing you learned this sort of behavior from your parents.
Ohhh! Ouch! You hurt my feelings.:cry:

Ladies and Gentlemen. Minnesota Gopher Football is BACK....to normal. Next year there are NO excuses. If we play like we have this year, I'm off the PJ bandwagon.
All the defensive talent were Claeys guys....PJs recruits dont deserve to be in the B10....If they suck next year, it's time to move on

We knew there would be peaks and valleys on the trail to Pasadena. PJ stressed that a lot last year. He knew the defense would suck this year, but the offense also sucks now and idk if he was expecting that.

Top Bottom