***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA FLOYD OF ROSEDALE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Why didn't he play last week? He has no playing time, though Morgan looks so bad, it might be worth it.
Because fleck never plays anyone off the bench even in a blowout. He’s the most conservative coach in the history of the game and that includes coaches before the forward pass was invented.

I supposed for you. I'm not use to being around posters who clearly don't have a brain. I'm guessing you learned this sort of behavior from your parents.
Validation can be very sweet sometimes.

Seems like the Gophers always try to play to their script or whatever they think their offense can do, but they never seem to attack what the other team can't defend. Zero killer instinct. Defensive offense.

They are getting four yards a sneak.

Two years in a row, Sanford comes into a program with a great qb, and immediately turns him into a pumpkin. I wonder who his next victim will be

I've gone from wondering if he would be available when the Vikings pick in the 2nd round in 2021 to wondering if he'll be worth a 5th rounder in 2022.

Don't wonder too much. The Vikings traded their second round pick for Ngakoue.....and then sent him to Baltimore for what will be a late third round pick six games later.

Brilliant!

Do you know where he eats his steaks? Standing up for players to a question able rule and horrible application is paramount. If rather he be correct than win.
Nothing beats actually victories than moral victories. We Gopher fans are undefeated in moral victories.

The defensive meeting reviewing this game film will be a bloodbath. And it should be.

Can we please see some creativity from the offense here???

Good series by the defense - let’s build on it!

A stop!!!!
Thank you Iowa for 2 crappy play calls and a stopped pass.

Top Bottom