***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA BATTLE FOR FLOYD OF ROSEDALE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

PJ sucks. When is he actually going to coach to win a game? Same thing year after year against Iowa.

fucking ridiculous. massively outplayed another team with yet another loss. gameplan is poor. cannot give them 10 free points to begin the game, that was all on a TERRIBLE opening gameplan. Lost the game 10 minutes in. Wasted opportunities but all those opportunities came under unnecessary stress, which goes back to spotting a terrible offense 10 points.

Senior day too. Man what a waste for these guys to lose to these lucky bastards.

I wouldn’t fire Fleck since at least we are better than the bottom feeders in the league which is an accomplishment for this dumpster fire but I certainly wouldn’t shed a tear if him and his stripper wife got a fancy for Lincoln, Nebraska

MN could have, should have won but the football gods had other ideas.

Lots of regrets and some points left on the field.

They out-passed us; we outran them. The passing team won. Got to have a balanced offense. Until the final desperation series, Gophers had thrown only 10 passes. With such a great running game, some passing success would have won the game.

The epic capacity to grab defeat from the jaws of victory continues in Minnesota football culture. Fumble and interception when all you need is to secure the football. Just another year of Fleck getting his a$$ handed to him by Iowa.

Trickett can't miss a gimme, Mo can't fumble in the redzone, AK can't miss a touchdown in the flat.

Say whatever you want about coaching. I wasn't impressed with it. But we win this game if the players execute at the most basic level.

Next year is gonna be rough, too. Brutal schedule. And we've slipped year over year in recruiting.

If a coach can't beat Iowa and Wisconsin...I don't want them. He gets out coached every time. He makes ZERO adjustments, has the most predictable offense in the country, horrible clock management and the post game press conference he will claim "We had a good plan" and "It all on me". Fire his ass. I could care less if we have players follow is overrated, over paid ass.

Yep. Those two RUTM plays with Williamson and Potts killed me. You knew that automatically puts a freshman QB at 3rd and long against the Hawkeyes when it counts.
Exactl, and our QB then tries to force the throw and boom, turnover.

Trickett can't miss a gimme, Mo can't fumble in the redzone, AK can't miss a touchdown in the flat.

Say whatever you want about coaching. I wasn't impressed with it. But we win this game if the players execute at the most basic level.
Thats just a bad take. Everyone makes mistakes.

We lost this game because our coaches were scared to win.

Won the battle lost the war.
Question can the Gophers finish with a Big10 winning record?

Top Bottom