***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA BATTLE FOR FLOYD OF ROSEDALE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Should of let that punt go into the end zone.

Thanks for the poor throw Spencer.
Should have let that role into the end zone.

we pissed away a lot of time with the wind in 2nd and 3rd qs. If we wanted to RUTM coulda done that against the wind. So many wasted opportunities.
You new here? Wasted opportunities is why we have not bear Iowa since 2014. In fairness this is the exact game Fleck wants to play against Iowa and try to win 17-14. The problem is when you play that close all that time one little thing can upset your plan.

God that was lucky for us that he didn’t catch that 🙏

Iowa going for a safety here. Look for an all out blitz.

Gotta get the bal to the 45 at least otherwise you are almost gifting Iowa 3 points after that punt.

He grabbed it at the 3 with the ball clearly having momentum towards the end zone and no Iowa player within 8 yards.

Need a special play from someone other than Mo.

Iowa special teams are simply exceptional. Actual affirmative part of the game plan. Since Iowa has taken control of the field position battle in the 2nd Q we’ve got to really sustain something … and score.

This team is not well coached. Look at Jalen picking up the ball on the 3 yard line as it's rolling into the end zone. They teach you that in pee wee football.

We better get a couple 1st downs

I really like Redding. Has done well pretty much all year, but yeah, he should have let that one go.

I think I can conclude we're winning the battle in both trenches today.

AE back in but not moving well

Mo gets shorted half a yard on almost every carry. It's where the ball is, not his knees.

Top Bottom