***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA BATTLE FOR FLOYD OF ROSEDALE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

3rd and 1, don’t hand it to Mo. Also, no sense of urgency last minute and a half. PJ, you’re out of timeouts! Unbelievable. We needed 7 there. Can’t coach piss poor and beat Iowa. That was awful. What a waste Fleck. So pissed!!!

Wasn’t the general conclusion from the board after the Nebraska game that it was silly for PJ to even consider going for it on 4th and half a yard?

3rd and 1, don’t hand it to Mo. Also, no sense of urgency last minute and a half. PJ, you’re out of timeouts! Unbelievable. We needed 7 there. Can’t coach piss poor and beat Iowa. That was awful. What a waste Fleck. So pissed!!!
I posted earlier in that drive that we had 5 minutes left and it wasn’t enough time. I was almost right. SMH

I want Ohio State to lose to Maryland because it's fun, but that development would be pretty bad for Gophers bowl positioning.

I can’t believe we didn’t get closer to the goal line on that last drive!!! I can’t believe we didn’t get 7!!!! I can’t believe we passed on 3rd and 1 when Mo ran it down their throats the whole drive!!!!!! I can’t believe you don’t hand it to Mo!!!!! If he doesn’t get 3 feet then kick the field goal. If he gets it, the clock stops!!!!! Plus you can spike it!!!!

AK is 6 for 7 passing....

Yep, he’s made some good throws and evaded a sack. He also just missed an easy TD and some early drives were stunted at least in part by a refusal (or prohibition?) to keep it.

We need to have more than 7 points going into halftime. Disappointing. Sure, it could be worse.

3 points down to a pretty good Iowa team. I don’t get all the rage. Did anyone think they were just going to whoop that ass. Everyone needs a beer and a shot to relax.

The tight end 88 could have walked in for a TD as well and AK was looking right at him. Head scratcher. Really bad decisions by AK today.
The running game is not read option for the most part they are called either RB or QB he’s not being given the option. He’s playing great missed one open receiver he has balls and guts. We would have no chance with 2.

Would love to see PJ bring over KOC to run through some strategy and game management decisions between now and next weekend.

3 points down to a pretty good Iowa team. I don’t get all the rage. Did anyone think they were just going to whoop that ass. Everyone needs a beer and a shot to relax.
When you have all the momentum you have to capitalize instead of shit your pants and then miss a field goal. Complete shit show by the coaching staff on that last drive. Piss away 7 points, which could easily cost you the game.

When you have all the momentum you have to capitalize instead of shit your pants and then miss a field goal. Complete shit show by the coaching staff on that last drive. Piss away 7 points, which could easily cost you the game.
I don't think the coaching staff did anything wrong on that drive. FG was the right call, and AK butchered 2 plays on 1st and 3rd down prior to the FG.

Nothing the coaches could do there. Players didn't execute.

Players gotta make plays also.

This is shocking to me how easy this is for Iowa’s offense.

Petras is just picking us apart. Credit to the WRs for catching some of these throws too.

The running game is not read option for the most part they are called either RB or QB he’s not being given the option. He’s playing great missed one open receiver he has balls and guts. We would have no chance with 2.

How do you know this? And why would that be the case if true?

Top Bottom