***OFFICIAL INDIANA AT MINNESOTA SENIOR DAY IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Well, I guess I'm not part of the True Race.

I thought all were meant to be equal.

I wouldn't say it bothers me, but Darryl should be better than that.
It sounds rough being you.

Last edited:

Yeah...I learned a valuable lesson here. Don't waste time trying to talk reason with an imbecile. Decided better off now to just using the ignore feature.
Many have with him....I haven't yet for some reason, I know I should but its like a car wreck, you know you shouldn't slow down and look but you still do.

TT has a chance to be a big part of this team in the future but right now he can only play when the Gophs play zone and there are only a few teams in the Big that you can zone for long stretches. He needs strength to play inside and he’s not quick enough to guard on the perimeter. He will get better. We have seen this at Wisconsin for 20 years where a guy barley plays as a freshman then develops into a very good player. Let’s give Ben time to develop him before we start making idiotic predictions.
Yes, he will get better but I fully expect Ben to recruit at higher level than TT can reach. Expect he will move to a mid-major where he can play.

In this season’s final records, there will be an asterisk after the Indiana loss that reads: “Tully reminded gh posters that the Mn Gophers went on an improbable 25-6 run”

Hey Tully, a loss is a loss. Glad you enjoyed being down 27. At home. On Senior night.

Maybe your 30 point loss prediction will come true next game....dipshit.

Winning is the only thing that matters. Still can’t grasp it, eh???

Why does the ncaa play one game on a Monday night in April each year?????
So for the 300+ teams that don't play in that game....there was nothing good about their season? I mean they didn't win enough right....season sucked.....man you are a clown.

Many have with him....I haven't yet for some reason, I know I should but its like a car wreck, you know you shouldn't slow down and look but you still do.
You haven’t yet so you can complain to the moderators. Bravo to you and your team.

You haven’t yet so you can complain to the moderators. Bravo to you and your team.
Never once complained to the mods about you. You aren't worth that kind of effort.

So for the 300+ teams that don't play in that game....there was nothing good about their season? I mean they didn't win enough right....season sucked.....man you are a clown.
Why do they play that one college bb game? Why?

Why are there tears when teams LOSE?

You outed yourself a short while ago. Don’t lie.
lol....I honestly don't have the foggiest idea what you are talking about....maybe you should put the wine coolers away and call it a night.... :)

BTW - Race Thompson was named after Race Bannon - a character in the "Johnny Quest" cartoon. Daryl has told that story several times.

Hopefully there are some videos online of the senior ceremony soon. Would love to see it
Probably would have been able to see it, but in typical fashion, the game in front ran into the time slot slated for the the gopher game.

BTW - Race Thompson was named after Race Bannon - a character in the "Johnny Quest" cartoon. Daryl has told that story several times.
Yep, I heard that. Has he ever said what True was named after? That's a very interesting name.

Maybe the two are just a coincidence. You can't make it up though.

Last edited:

Does no one here seriously know how to spell Darrell Thompson's name? The all-time leading rusher for Gopher football. Is he related to Micheal Thompson of the basketball team?

Speaking of emotional speeches.......this might be my all time gopher favorite

Last edited:

Top Bottom